With our Practice Exams, you will come to see that all of the questions and answers in our exams are chosen after a professional analysis. Our technical writers have many years of experience in the Certification Industry and thus our tests are highly valued. They are specially prepared for candidates, keeping the exam blueprints in mind.
Candidates for Exam AI-102 should have subject matter expertise building, managing, and deploying AI solutions that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: plan and manage an Azure Cognitive Services solution; implement Computer Vision solutions; implement natural language processing solutions; implement knowledge mining solutions; and implement conversational AI solutions.
- Plan and manage an Azure Cognitive Services solution (15-20%)
- Implement Computer Vision solutions (20-25%)
- Implement natural language processing solutions (20-25%)
- Implement knowledge mining solutions (15-20%)
- Implement conversational AI solutions (15-20%)
Taught by Scott Duffy, the number one instructor of Microsoft Azure on Udemy.
Microsoft, Windows, and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to become certified in AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure