What you’ll learn
What is Yin yoga and how it compares to other yoga styles
The benefits of a Yin yoga practice.
The 5 stages to the Yin yoga practice, the Bitter/Sweet experience and what is the Rebound
What is and what is not Mindfulness
The benefits of a Mindful practice physically, emotionally and to our mental health.
The 8 foundations to the Mindfulness practice
The difference between Mindfulness and Meditation
What is Mindful Yin Yoga
The benefits of using Mindful Yin Yoga to balance both body and mind.
Examples of Mindful Yin Yoga we can bring to our practice
Why Mindful Yin yoga is an excellent preparation for meditation.
Complete Five Mindfulness techniques
Complete three 60-minute Mindful Yin yoga practices – Front body/Back body/Upper body
Complete two Mindful meditations.
Anyone who’s interested in learning more about mindful yin yoga
Learn all the essentials to embedding mindfulness into your yin yoga practice, teaching & daily life. .
No program experience required.
Live the actual moment. Only this actual moment is life. – Thích Nhất Hạnh
Offering you all the fundamental theories behind Mindful Yin Yoga including all aspects of mindfulness, & how we can incorporate this theory into our physical Yin yoga practices.
In Mindful Yin Yoga, the student is encouraged and invited to feel sensations of stretch and compression as the body drops below the surface of the muscles into the YIN tissues of the tendons, ligaments, fascia, and bones. Mindful Yin Yoga invites you to tune into your body & be kind to yourself. It is a path, a journey, not to get somewhere else, but to be where we are, as we are in this very moment. The practice encourages mindful steady conscious breathing, as well as listening to your body & observing the mind. Allowing you to reconnect both body & mind & return to a sense of wholeness.
You can enjoy Enjoy a separate Five Mindfulness techniques, Two Mindful meditations and three associated 60 minutes each Yin yoga class practices to release stress and all tension in your body as you relax into these Mindful Yin Yoga practices. With a separate focus on the front body, back body, & upper body. These full-hour yin practices are designed to help you tune in to what your own body needs, release tightness & tension and surrender into complete relaxation.
This course is designed for all levels including beginners, intermediate, & advanced yoga practitioners. Akirayoga walks you step-by-step through each of the poses. Variations are offered to suit all body shapes & abilities. Instructions will allow you to settle into the practice without having to keep watching the screen. You can practice at your own pace in the comfort of your home & can come back to the practice as often as desired.
Benefits You Can Get From This Course:
- What is Yin yoga & the main benefits
- The 5 stages to a Yin yoga practice, the Bitter/Sweet experience, & the Rebound.
- What is Mindfulness & what is not Mindfulness
- The benefits of Mindfulness
- The 8 Foundations to the Mindfulness practice.
- The difference between Mindfulness & Meditation.
- What is Mindful Yin Yoga.
- The benefits of our Mindful Yin Yoga practice.
- How to bring Mindful Yin Yoga into your practice & teaching with practical examples you can incorporate.
- Why Mindful Yin yoga is excellent preparation for meditation
- An Introduction to the Practice of Yin Yoga Manual
- A Mindful Yin Yoga Professional Manual .
- Soften the upper body & melt the tension in your neck & shoulders by focusing on the scalene, trapezius, & deltoid muscles.
- Eliminate daily stress & emotional trauma by diving deep into your front body opening tight areas by doing poses that target the glutes, psoas, & rectus femoris.
- Juice up your hamstrings with a back body Mindful Yin Yoga class that focuses on all 3 hamstring muscles & the spine.
- Explore mindfulness daily with these Five Mindfulness techniques.
- Discover how to become instantly more present with two Mindful meditations.
- Evoke positive changes to both your mental & physical well-being with this mindful yin yoga training package.
Here’s What a Few Students Have to Say… —————————————————————————————————————————————— Extraordinary knowledge in Yin Yoga. My Teacher Claire Green is amazing she really changed me into positive pathway in reaching my future goal. Thank you so much for everything and love you always, Namaste — Peter Yip ——————————————————————————————————————————————
Claire was absolutely amazing. Her knowledge of yin was incredible. I learned so much from the classes. I am more confident in teaching yin yoga now. The class set up was fantastic. Highly recommend Claire. — Ellysse Mellington ——————————————————————————————————————————————
I had the most amazing time learning from Claire in the yin yoga teacher training. She has a great knowledge of yoga in general and especially in yin yoga. She has a great way to provide her knowledge and to bring the theory into practice. I even learned a lot of things to integrate into my yang hours and personal practice. Out of the many ttc I have already done, I probably enjoyed this one the most. I would def come back to Claire if I want to deepen my yin knowledge and teachings.— Diana Pieper ——————————————————————————————————————————————
Included is a Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. If for ANY reason you aren’t satisfied within 30 days, we’ll happily refund every penny. So you can relax and go ahead, TRY the course out right now.
Please consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. By participating in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge akirayoga from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Yoga with akirayoga’s negligence.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody with an interest in Mindful Yin Yoga, teaching yoga, and/or Yin yoga
- Anyone who’s interested in learning more about yoga as a healing system
- Whether you are new to Yin yoga, an experienced practitioner, a teacher or healer, wishing to deepen your skills & knowledge of Mindful Yin Yoga
- Yoga teachers who would like to expand their skills
- Health care practitioners who wish to provide the therapeutic benefits of Yin yoga to their clients
Mindful Yin Yoga Training Certificate Course
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Approved Course