What you’ll learn
Learn the basics like: customizing the interface, panels, shortcuts, graphic design principles, file formats and saving
Layer management, working with Type, color theory and application, layer effects, adjustment layers
Understanding and mastering selection techniques, magic wand, lasso tools, cropping, image resizing
Working with layer masks, clipping masks, adjustment layers, filters, photography enhancement
Photo touch up including: Clone Stamp, Patch Tool, Healing Brush, dodge and burn, content-aware fill tool.
Advanced tools like Camera RAW, Layer Comps, blending modes, pen tool, advanced selection techniques, advanced filters, creating actions.
How to use the Curves, Levels, Vibrance, Hue and Saturation Adjustment Layer
Working with advanced Type options including type on a path, warping text and 3D text
Using Actions to automate your processes
Working with Smart Objects, Smart Filters and Masking
No Photoshop or graphic design experience needed.
This course is for EVERYONE. Photoshop is EVERYWHERE in ALL Industries!
You will learn all the necessary (and more!) tools to get you more than proficient with Photoshop. You will be a pro by the end of this course!
If you already have experience with Photoshop, this course will give you the fundamentals, plus a ton of advanced tools and skills!
We start with the basics and steadily move from there showing you the tips and tricks and shortcuts that every graphic designer needs to know (even if you are not a “graphic designer”).
What Will You Learn?
- Navigating and customizing the workspace
- Tools and Panels overview
- Image Formats, terminology and graphic design fundamentals
- Saving and exporting
- Selecting, resizing, rotating, moving images
- Selection techniques including the magic wand tool, quick selection, lasso tools
- Eraser tool
- Image and canvas resizing
- Layers and layer management, locking, hiding, filtering layers
- Layer effects
- Adjustment layers including curves, levels, hue/saturation, black and white, vibrance
- Intro to Masking, advanced masking techniques
- Brush tools
- Gradient Masking
- Clipping masks
- Filters, Field Blur, Filter Gallery, Polar Coordinates, Frames, Camera RAW
- Blending modes
- Smart Objects, rasterizing objects
- Smart Filters
- Type and typography principles and practices including: leading, tracking, kerning
- Type on a path
- Warping text
- 3D text
- Advanced selection techniques including paths and the pen tool
- Smart radius, select and mask
- Working with shapes
- Working with color/ gradients/ swatches
- Using Actions
- Drawing basic Shapes, Custom Shapes, pen tool, direct selection tool
- Layer Comps
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Touch up tools including clone stamp tool, healing brush, patch tool, content aware fill
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is a practicing professional who uses graphics and photography, or an aspiring creative, salespeople, real estate, marketers, retirees. Photoshop is for everyone!