The PMI-ACP® certification is the most widely and globally recognized Agile project management certification. It validates your experience and knowledge of Agile Project Management. The domains of PMI-ACP® exam are as following,
- Agile Framework (16%)
- Value Driven Delivery (20%)
- Stakeholder Engagement (17%)
- Boosting Team Performance (16%)
- Adaptive Planning (12%)
- Problem Detection and Resolution (10%)
- Continuous Improvement (9%)
This course provides 200 practice test questions, which will help you get ready to pass the PMI-ACP® exam. This course is set up to match the exam domains presented in the PMI-ACP® exam content outlines published by PMI on 2021.
This course provides 200 practice test questions, which will help you get ready to pass the PMI-ACP® exam.
PMI-ACP® exam is comprised of 120 questions which need to be answered in 3 hr. Of the 120 questions 20 are non scoring questions. The non scoring questions do not affect the score and are used in the exam as an effective way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the PMI-ACP® exam.
This practice test provides a robust system to help you pass the certification exam in the first time! By using this test questions, you can identify weak areas upfront and then create a strategy for the exam day.
The course includes 2 practice tests. Take the tests like the actual exam. If you can get more than 80 percent of the answers correct, you’re ready to take the certification exam.
Why to choose this course?
- All domains of PMI-ACP® Certification are covered in this course
- 2 practice Mock exam for reality check for your preparation.
- Most of the questions are close to real exam questions with small changes.
- Explanations for every right answers are prepared to make you understand in a clear and concise manner.
- The creator for this course has already experienced the difficulty a student can face due to the scenario based difficult questions of PMI-ACP®.
Choose this course and Let’s get it done!
Who this course is for:
- Agile Practitioners
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Candidates of the PMI-ACP exam.