AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Practice Exams
Are you ready to take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam? Test yourself by answering 250 questions!
This course is in the form of practice tests and consists of 250 questions that may appear during the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam. Some questions are self-explanatory. Where necessary, explanations are added to the questions. This course allows you to confirm your proficiency and give you the confidence you need to earn the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification.
About the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam:
- Level: Foundational
- Length: 90 minutes
- Registration fee: $100
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Format: 65 questions; either multiple choice or multiple response
- Delivery method: testing center or online proctored exam
- Recommended experience: six months of exposure to the AWS Cloud
The scope of the exam:
- Cloud Concepts
- Security and Compliance
- Billing and Pricing
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times. After completing the practice test, your final result will be published. Each time you take the test, the order of questions and answers is randomized.
Do I have a time limit for practice tests?
Each test has a time limit – 120 seconds per question. This gives a total of 10 hours for questions in this course.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 70% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
In order to reflect the form of the interview as much as possible and to raise the level of difficulty, the questions are single and multiple choice.
Can I see my answers?
You can review all submitted responses and see which were correct and which were not.
Are the questions updated on a regular basis?
Notes! I strongly encourage you to repeat these exams until you consistently achieve a score of 90% or higher on each exam. Do not hesitate and take the challenge today. Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- everyone who are about to take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam
- everyone who wants to become an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview with AWS
- everyone who wants to work with AWS