What you’ll learn
Basics in Python programming
Control structures, Containers, Functions & Modules
OOPS in Python
Working with lists in python
Working with strings in python
Application of Python in Mars Rovers sent by NASA
No programming experience needed
This course is designed to brush up basics in Python programming and Show how python is used in Space sciences.
Delving into the world of coding can be intimidating. With so many complex languages and implementation possibilities, it’s easy to become overwhelmed. By starting off with Python programming, you’ll learn a simple, versatile and highly readable code that you can execute on a wide variety of systems quickly and easily.
- Learn a simple, streamlined coding language quickly and easilyIf you’ve never written a single line of code or if you’re well-versed in multiple program languages, Python Programming for Beginners will enable you to better understand programming concepts.Widely regarded as one of the most simple and versatile programming languages out there, Python is used for web programming, video game building, microchip testing, desktop apps, and so much more. Used by programmers, developers, designers and everyone in between, it’s one of the easiest programming languages to learn, and definitely the best starting point for new coders. This course will not only give you an understanding of the code, but will enable you to create and run real world Python programs too.
- Master one of the most popular programming languages in the world
The following topics are taught in python :
2) Control structures in python
3) Containers in python
4) Working with Lists in python
5) Exploring Strings
6) Functions, Recursion & Modules in python
8) Python to communicate with NASA Mars Rovers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone can learn