Laptop or desktop computer with at least 8GB of RAM and a strong WiFi connection
Have you ever tried so hard to make as many videos as you want, but none of the video editing software seems to ever work well?
I created the same video with InVideo 4 times (maybe more) faster than I edited it with Adobe Premiere Pro (Don’t get me wrong. Adobe is a very professional piece of software.) Editing time is critical for online business owners, influencers and brand ambassadors.
Do you want to learn how to speed up a video editing process with InVideo?
This course will tell you everything you need to know about how to make vertical/landscape/square video with InVideo.
You will learn all the basic editing features for your StoryVideo creation.
Vertical/portrait video (YouTube Shorts/Instagram Reels, TikTok, Snapchat) is one of the most powerful ways to grow your video channel and gain subscribers.
In this mini course, you will learn how to use the InVideo web-based video editing software and to create a StoryVideo
- How to add video clips
- How to trim or cut
- How to add text, emoji, or stickers
- How to add music
- How to add a stock image/video
- How to add copyright-free music
- How to make a scene
- How to apply the filter to an image
- How to adjust text duration
- How to add multiple clips
- How to add an overlay
- How to make SloMo, 2x, and much more.
I am so excited about working with you to guide you to making videos faster and higher engagement to grow your video views and audiences. You will be surprised how easy it is to make your StoryVideos engage a lot of new audiences.
Let’s get started!
See you inside of the class.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to understand how to make StoryVideo using InVideo
- Small YouTube/IGTV/Facebook watch channel owners who are eager to grow the community
- Content creators who want to write short stories efficiently in a short amount of time
Quick & Easy to Make Video: YouTube Shorts, Instagram Reels
Speed up the process of video creation and grow your video views with a laptop computer (InVideo) or phone app (Filmr)