[March 2022 Updated]: Latest exam questions added.
Finally! Pass Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500) Exam in just 3 days with a 100% money-back guarantee.
The ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Exam Specification defines the purpose, audience, testing options, exam content coverage, test framework, and prerequisites to become a ServiceNow Certified System Administrator.
The purpose of this Practice Question Set is to help you pass the Certified Certified System Administrator exam. These practice questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions test. This practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual certification exam.
Prepare for your tests like a professional using our Certified Certified System Administrator online practice tests that others have used to pass the exam in first attempt.
We’ve crafted this course to give you the knowledge and technique to pass the exam in the first time. The practice tests include this topics:
- User Interface & Navigation
- Database Administration
- Self-Service & Process Automation
- Introduction to Development
- Industry experience with database concepts and system management.
- System administrator role and/or access to ServiceNow
- administrative applications and modules.
- Some knowledge of IT Help Desk processes and the incident, problem,
- and change workflows is also helpful.
Best of luck!
- Type : Multiple Choice – select
- Duration : 90 Minutes
- Number of Questions : 40–60
- Passing score : 70%
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals
- Anyone who are preparing for (CSA) Exam Certification