What you’ll learn
Building a Full-Stack Java Spring Project
Implmenet back-end layer using Spring Data JPA
Securing the application and implement user roles using Spring Security
Implement front-end using Spring MVC Thymeleaf
Implmenet unit testing for the project using Mocoito
Implmenet unit testing for the project using Unit
Implmenet Intrgration Testing using Test Containers
Downloadable Source Code
Introduction to SpringBoot :
Spring Boot is an open source Java-based framework used to create a micro Service. It is developed by Pivotal Team and is used to build stand-alone and production ready spring applications. This chapter will give you an introduction to Spring Boot and familiarizes you with its basic concepts.
SpringBoot Advantages :
Spring Boot offers the following advantages to its developers −
- Easy to understand and develop spring applications
- Increases productivity
- Reduces the development time
Course Description :
This course teaches how to build a full-stack application from the bottom up and touches on very import concepts used in real live software development .
Course Objectives :
- Learn how to build system class diagram (UML) based on system buisness requirements.
- Learn to use Spring Initializr and how to contrcust the SpringBoot project.
- Learn how to develop Model layer using Spring Data JPA.
- Learn how to develop Business layer using Spring Service.
- Learn how to develop Unti testing using JUnit-5 and Mockito-4.
- Learn how to develop Integration testing using Test Containers.
- Learn how to develop Front-End using Spring MVC and Theymleaf.
- Learn how to develop Users Authentication and authorization using Spring Secuirty (Statefull)
- Learn how to use Maven Build tool.
- Using Mysql Database for data storing.
- Using best Java IDE while developer : Intellij IDEA.
- Explaining how to install the software on Windows and Linux.
Who this course is for:
- Java/Spring Developers who looking to practice real-time application