The “Tally ERP 9 + Tally Prime + GST 2023 – Certificate Course” is a comprehensive program designed for individuals who want to learn how to use Tally software for accounting and taxation purposes.
Tally is a popular accounting software used by businesses of all sizes, and this course will cover the latest version of Tally, which is Tally Prime. The course will also cover the Goods and Services Tax (GST) framework, which is an important aspect of accounting in India.
Students will learn how to create and maintain ledgers, generate invoices, manage inventory, and file GST returns using Tally software. Additionally, the course includes practical exercises and assessments to ensure that students have a good understanding of the concepts and are able to apply them in real-world scenarios.
By the end of this course, students will have gained valuable skills in accounting, taxation, and Tally software, which will enhance their career prospects in the finance and accounting field.
Tally Erp 9 + Tally Prime + GST 2023 – Certificate Course Description
Complete Tally Course from Zero to Hero in Tally Erp 9 + Tally Prime with Advance GST Course
Get Constant Growth in your career/Business with Advance Tally GST Online Course
Best Seller Course
What you’ll learn in this Tally Erp9 + Tally Prime Online Training
- Accounting of Any Company with GST Independently in Tally Erp9 & Tally Prime
- From Manual Accounting to Advance GST Reports in Tally Erp9 & Tally Prime
- GST Computation & Reports in Tally Erp9 & Tally Prime
- Payroll Management with PF, ESI, EPF, Statutory Payment in Tally Erp9 & Tally Prime
- TDS Computation & its Reports
- Accounting of Manufacturing Firm
- Cheque Printing
- Bank Reconciliation
- GTA- Goods Transport Agency
- RCM – Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Composition Scheme under GST
- Reviewing GSTR1, GSTR2, GSTR3-B & GSTR4
- Availing of Input GST Credit
- Import & Export Entries under GST
- E-way Bill
- Backup & Restore
- Creating MIS Reports for Managerial Level
- Creating BRS
- Downloading and installing Tally Erp9
- How to set GST at Company Level, Stock Group Level, Stock Item Level, Ledger Level
- Covers Import and Export Entries in Tally
- Export Exemption Entries in Tally
- Sales to SEZ Entries in Tally
- Effects of Different Entries on our GST ReportsAssignments
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Who this course is for:
- Non Accounting background students
- Anybody wants to become Successful Accountant
- Business Owners, Career Seekers
- Who want to learn advance Accounting with GST in Tally
Get Complete Branding Graphics Solution training as a Bonus
Note: And if there is anything you don’t learn from the course and want to learn, you can always ask the instructor K.R. Gupta for help!
Tally Erp 9 + Tally Prime + GST 2023 - Certificate Course
Latest Tally Erp9+Tally Prime (Includes Tally with GST Returns reports), E-way Bill, Payroll, TDS, Manufacturing, MIS..