What you’ll learn
All the basic functionality of Google Slides
How the freely available Google Sheets can be an effective replacement for paid tools like PowerPoint
Hands on examples to help students learn Google Slides more effectively
Features and functions that can make your slideshows pop with ease
Know the basics of working in PowerPoint or other slideshow programs
The course will not cover the basics of PowerPoint or Office or Windows (example, Copy paste shortcuts)
A free gmail account and access to the internet
- Are you struggling to understand the basics of Google Slides?
- Are you finding it hard to transition from Powerpoint or other slideshow programs to Google Slides?
Then you have come to the right place!
Welcome to this Google Slides Bootcamp course where you’ll learn all about Google Slides.
This course has been designed for anybody looking to transition to Google Slides from PowerPoint or other slideshow programs. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to confidently use Google Slides at an intermediate level
This course is designed to take you right from the basics and all the way to intermediate and advanced concepts of Google Slides. Whether you’re a beginner just starting out on Google Slides or already have some knowledge around Google Slides , you are guaranteed to learn a lot throughout this course. Your knowledge of Google Slides will be accelerated in just under 2.5 hours through step-by-step instructions and examples.
The ideal student for this course is somebody who already knows the basics of slideshows and wants to transition their skills to Google Slides. There is no requirement to be a slideshow expert, the only requirement is to practice what you learn in order to ramp up your skills.
Feel free to browse the preview videos. This course has a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. So enroll now to learn all about Google Slides!
Who this course is for:
- PowerPoint users taking their first step into migrating to Google Slides
- IT admins who are trying to reduce cost by moving away from PowerPoint onto free Google Slides
- Users learning to use Google Slides more effectively as part of migrating away from PowerPoint
- User who are trying to learn more about improving their slide creation skills using the power of Google Slides