What you’ll learn
They will learn the power, the promise, and the profit of being an outstanding career coach.
Be a willing learner and visionary of what could be for you and for those that you serve.
Coaching is a $3 billion a year global business that’s growing at rate of 7% annually. And one of the most important segments in this accelerating industry of career coaching where the median rate is $500 per hour. Tens of millions of people either want a new job, change their fields, or substantially improve their performance at their current occupation. We’re going to give you the skills to help your clients reach success in both their personal and professional lives.
The news gets even better. Bob and TJ work with clients around the world. We use Zoom, Skype, and Cisco Webex to connect with our clients everywhere. Payments are made electronically, instantly, and easily. You can too from your home office. Your business goals could be the same as ours: you can work with who you want, when you want, and from where you want.
In this course, you’ll learn how to coach your clients to:
- Find the right job for them that meets their professional and financial expectations.
- How to succeed in the all important job interview.
- How they can take their experience, talents, and know how to create a lucrative and satisfying career.
- How to best use the number one social media platform to execrate your clients search for a new position.
- Create a network that can connect job seekers to great possibilities.
- Successfully master skills such as being an effective and persuasive communicator.
- To be even more successful in their current jobs.
You will learn how to establish a successful coach practice:
- How to get clients.
- How to market your practice.
- What to charge clients.
- The importance of creating a coaching specialty.
The world of work has and will continue to change as a result of the global pandemic. You will be in a great position to help clients succeed
Bob Berkowitz and TJ Walker have spent decades coaching people to position themselves for career success. Their clients include individuals who are new to the workforce, those who want a new career, some of the most important corporate leaders in the world, and even heads of state who wanted to keep their jobs.
If you’re ready to start or enhance your career coaching practice, then please enroll right away.
This career coaching course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: career coach – career coaching – consulting – career – career counselor – career coach certification – coaching – career counselling – career development. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: life coach training – career development – career change.
Who this course is for:
- Smart people who have had success in life and in work and are willing to pass it on to those who want the same.