What you’ll learn
How do Scrum Events work in practice
How Sprint Planning is done
Understand the Agile practice of Daily Scrum
Explain Sprint Review Meetings and what is part of Sprint Review Meetings
Explain the concept of user studies and how they can subjectively and objectively provide feedback
Define Project and Sprint retrospectives and exercises used in retrospectives
Apply retrospectives at the end of a sprint to improve the overall product or future products
Recommended but not mandatory: Basic overview of the Scrum framework
Everyone can join. I explain everything from the ground up.
Welcome to The Ultimate Scrum Events Course with Practical Scrum Events Examples. Upon completion you will have DEEP UNDERSTANDING in:
- How Sprint Planning is done,
- Agile practice of Daily Scrum,
- Explain Sprint Review Meetings and what is part of Sprint Review Meetings,
- Explain the concept of user studies and how they can subjectively and objectively provide feedback,
- Define retrospectives and exercises used in retrospectives,
- Apply retrospectives at the end of a sprint to improve the overall product or future products.
How am I going to run this course?
The instructional methods used to create this course will guide students’ transformation of words and pictures effectively through the working memory, so that information and learning are incorporated into existing knowledge in long-term memory.
By the end of the course…
… you will have gained a set of techniques and exercises to help you conduct effective Scrum events. This course will focus on what happens once development has begun, to keep things Agile and on target.
All this knowledge can be used to identify what needs to improve in product implementation and what needs to be adjusted for the product to achieve its desired quality.
Also, all this information can be used to coordinate the team and the work the team produces. It can also be used to identify work that needs improvement to become more efficient and less wasteful.
There are many other methods and they all perform well with Scrum as well as with other frameworks, methodologies, or in real life. But in this course, you will see how I conduct Scrum events.
- Course introduction
- Introduction to Scrum Events
- How Sprint Planning is Done?
- Why Should You Run A Sprint Planning Meeting?
- How Sprint Planning is Done?
- How to run a Daily Scrum meeting?
- The Daily Scrum Challenges
- How to run a successful Sprint Review Meeting
- Introduction to Sprint Review Techniques
- How to implement the SOFTWARE WALKTHROUGHS Technique?
- How to implement the SOFTWARE TECHNICAL REVIEW Technique?
- How to implement the SOFTWARE INSPECTIONS Technique?
- The requirements technical review and requirements inspection technique
- Introduction to Retrospectives
- Create a Safe Environment as a common Retrospectives Issue
- Positive Leadership is a common Retrospectives Issue
- Desirable properties of retrospectives
- How to carry out a successful Sprint Retrospective?
- Introduction to Retrospective Exercises
- Retrospective Exercises – Readying course exercises
- Retrospective Exercises – The Main course exercises
- Retrospective Exercises – Future course exercises
- Tips and Tricks to run better Scrum events – PART 1
- Tips and Tricks to run better Scrum events – PART 2
- Tips and Tricks to run better Scrum events – PART 3
- Final words
Are you ready? Let’s dive in RIGHT NOW!!!
Scrum Keywords and Phrases:
- scrum in practice
- scrum events in practice
- how scrum events work
- how scrum events work in practice
- how to improve scrum events
- scrum events timebox
- scrum events in order
- how many scrum events are there
- how to facilitate scrum events
- scrum master,
- scrum master certification,
- what is scrum,
- scrum alliance,
- agile scrum,
- scrum master salary,
- what is a scrum master,
- scrum certification,
- scrum methodology,
- certified scrum master,
- scrum master jobs,
- agile vs scrum,
- Kanban vs scrum,
- scrum board,
- scrum guide,
- scrum meeting,
- scrum meaning,
- scrum definition,
- scrum master resume,
- scrum team,
- scrum project management,
- scrum agile,
- scrum vs agile,
- what is scrum master,
- scrum vs kanban,
- scrum ceremonies,
- agile scrum methodology,
- scrum framework,
- scrum values,
- scrum artifacts,
- agile and scrum,
- rugby scrum,
- scrum master interview questions,
- scrum process,
- scrum master certification cost,
- scrum master responsibilities,
- define scrum,
- scrum of scrums,
- scrum development
Who this course is for:
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Release Engineers
- People who are preparing for Scrum Certifications, exams PSPO, PSM…
- People who got their first Scrum job and don’t know where to start
- People who want to learn Scrum, Agile, and Agile Software development
- Senior executives who wish to actively promote agile concepts across business teams and to link those concepts directly to business-related outcomes
- Product Stakeholders who want to understand how to highlight key performance indicators at any point in the development cycle
- Agile team members who manage epics, stories, bugs, and tasks
- Project Managers
- Product Managers…
The Ultimate Scrum Events Course & Practical Scrum Examples
Comprehensive Scrum Events Training with Practical Examples of Scrum Events, Timeboxing, and Purposes of Scrum Events