Are you ready to take the TOGAF 9 exam?
This is a combined TOGAF 9 Part 1 and Part 2 examination for candidates who want to achieve Level 2 certification directly.
- Exam Name: TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2
- Exam Number:
- OG0-093 – English
- OG0-098 – Simplified Chinese
- Qualification upon passing: TOGAF 9 Certified
- Delivered at: Authorized Examination Provider Test Centers
- Prerequisites: None
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: Dependent on section. This examination comprises two separate sections. The TOGAF 9 Part 1 section is CLOSED Book. The TOGAF 9 Part 2 section is OPEN book. An electronic copy of the specification is built into the exam and becomes available in Part 2 only .
- Exam type: The exam comprises two sections. Section 1: 40 Simple Multiple Choice questions + Section 2: 8 Scenario Based, Complex Multiple Choice
- Number of questions: 48
- Pass score: The pass mark for Part 1 is 55%, which means 22 or more points out of maximum of 40 points. For Part 2, the pass mark is 60%, which means 24 or more points out of a maximum of 40 points. Note that you must pass both parts of the exam to achieve an overall pass result. If you fail either part you fail the examination, however you only need retake the examination(s) corresponding to the failed section(s).
- Time limit: 150 Minutes total . Each section has a maximum time limit as follows: 60 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 1. 90 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 2. Once you complete the TOGAF 9 Part 1 section you cannot return to it. There is no break between sections; Part 1 directly follows Part 2.
- Retake policy: If you fail you must wait one month before another attempt on any TOGAF 9 examination. This applies even if you only need to retake one of the two parts of the examination. This exam only leads to the TOGAF 9 Certified qualification. If you fail the Part 1 section you must later pass Part 2 to receive a certification.
More information about the certifications :
With these TOGAF Practice Tests, you can successfully gauge how well-versed you are in the core concepts of TOGAF, architecture maturity models, architecture skills framework, and more that will be covered in the real certification exam. Today employers want IT, professionals, with architecture skills and having a TOGAF certification in such areas will be an added advantage in the hiring process
To pass your certification from the first attempt we invite you to take these exams several times and practice lot of exercises because it remains certifications that requires practice more than theory.
We are looking forward to seeing you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- TOGAF 9 Exam students & candidates
TOGAF 9 [Combined Level 1 and 2] Practice Tests NEW 2022 !!
Get ready to pass TOGAF 9 Certification with best practice exams just updated !!