Data Structures and Algorithms Python: The Complete Bootcamp
Welcome to Data Structures and Algorithms – Coding Interview Bootcamp, One single course to start your DSA journey as a beginner step-by-step. This course touches on each and every important topic through concept, visualization, and implementation. The entire course is designed for beginners with one goal in mind, to understand each and every concept from scratch with proper knowledge of their complexities and implementations in Python.
Throughout the course, we will explore the most important Data Structures and Algorithms topics step-by-step:
1. Essential Concepts
– Big O Notation
2. Data structures:
– Linked Lists (Singly Linked List, Doubly Linked List, Circular Linked List)
– Hash Tables
– Trees (Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree, AVL Trees, Red-Black Trees)
– Heaps (Binary Heaps)
– Elementary Sorting Algorithms
(Bubble Sort, Insertion Sort, Selection Sort)
– Advance Searching Algorithms
(Quick Sort, Merge Sort)
– Tree Traversal
Breadth-First Search: Level Order Traversal,
Depth First Search: PreOrder, InOrder, PostOrder
– Graph Traversal
(Breadth-First Search, Depth First Search)
4. Interview Questions
– Two Sum
– MinMax Stack
– Design Linked List
– Reverse Linked List
– Construct Binary Tree
– Invert Binary Tree
– Construct Binary Search Tree
– Detect Capital
– Reverse String
– Longest Palindromic Substring
Why this course?
- Complete course is focused on concept learning approach, you learn every concept through a logical and visual learning approach.
- Learn all important concepts in the simplest possible way with tons of examples and quizzes.
- Course is regularly Updated and Ready for DSA 2021
- You just need basic Python knowledge, we will cover everything step-by-step from scratch.
After completing this course you will be ready to work as an Intern, Fresher, or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep with future practice and hard level question of Data Structures.
Enroll now, I will make sure you learn best about Data Structures and Algorithms.