Docker : Docker A-Z+Kubernetes Basics-HandsOn -DevOps(2021)
Docker crash course + Introduction to Kubernetes - HandsOn - DevOps
docker complete training
Some of the many cool things you’ll do in this course:
- Learn to use docker container from scratch.
- How to use Docker, Compose and Kubernetes on your machine for better software building and testing.
- spin up docker application container in a few minutes .
- Dockerfile : creating your own docker container | images from scratch.
- docker-compose : configure docker deployment file from scratch with various services connected and exposed.
- Optimize your Dockerfiles for faster building and tiny deploys.
- Docker Backups.
- Managing Volumes.
- docker swarm for orchestration of various services.
- Build/Publish your own custom application images.
- Create your own image registry.
- Container image scanning using Anchore tool.
- Portainer to manage container, images, volumes etc. UI Dashboard
- Kubernetes hands-on with google cloud
- Nginx and MySql container usage.
- Troubleshooting while performing handson.
After taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Use Docker in your daily developer and/or sysadmin roles
- Deploy apps to Kubernetes
- Create Dockerfile and Compose files
- Build Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Make Kubernetes YAML manifests and deploy using infrastructure-as-code methods
- Keep your Dockerfiles and images small, efficient, and fast
- Run apps in Docker, Swarm, and Kubernetes and understand the pros/cons of each
- Map volumes, important persistent data in volumes, and bind mounts
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Docker container skills!
Who this course is for:
- Software developers, sysadmins, IT pros, and operators at any skill level.
- Anyone who makes deploys, or operates software
You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!