Easy Photoshop : Learn Photoshop for Lazy people
This is the Photoshop training course that will take you from absolute beginner to a comfortable Photoshop user in no time at all.You do not need any previous knowledge of Photoshop, Design or Photography. We start by going through the essentials of Photoshop. Then we will take you through an advanced level. We promise you to get to the point and go to the point directly without any boring speech.
A step-by-step guide on Photoshop workspace, every single tool and its function(s) and how to use it as fast as possible.
What will you learn?
- Getting Started with Photoshop.Are you interested in creating, modifying, combining, and/or
optimizing digital images on your computer? This section introduces
you to Adobe Photoshop , a popular software application for
working with digital images.
- Understanding Photoshop BasicsAre you ready to start working with images? This section shows you
how to select tools and fine-tune your workspace. You can also undo
commands or revert an image when you make a mistake and want to
- Changing the Size of an ImageYou can change the size of your image to make it fit on a web page or in
a printed document. This section shows you how to change the on-screen
size, print size, and print resolution, as well as how to crop an image.
- Making SelectionsYou can move, color, or transform parts of your image independently
from the rest of the image. The first step is to make a selection. This
chapter shows you how to use the Photoshop selection tools to isolate
portions of your images for editing. You can use different tools to
select objects in your image or areas of similar color.
- Manipulating SelectionsMaking a selection defines a specific area of your Photoshop image.
This chapter shows you how to move, stretch, erase, and manipulate
your selections in a variety of ways.
- Painting and Drawing with ColorYou can add splashes, streaks, or solid areas of color to your image.
Photoshop offers a variety of tools with which you can add almost any
color or texture imaginable. This section introduces you to those tools
and shows you how to choose your colors.
… and so much more!
Buy this course by a sandwich price.Click enroll button now.