French Level 2: Bring your French to the next level
French is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. You can hear French spoken on every continent of the globe. Learning French will increase your employment opportunities regardless of where you are located in the world.
A Mastercourse to improving your French skills
This course focus on several key skills that many courses neglect:
- Practice with new vocabulary.
- Learn to read novels and short stories in French.
- Understand spoken French through videos and audio clips of French speakers.
- Discuss events in the past, present, and future tense
These skills will prepare you to become more fluent and more capable in the French language.
Contents and Overview
This course is an intermediate level course. It will build on the topics and grammatical structures which you have previously learned elsewhere. This course contains several modules:
- Talking about the past tense
- Ordering food
- Object Pronouns (like him, her, it, us, etc)
- Reading a short story
- Travelling to Paris
- Reading a novel
- Talking about the future tense
This course, taught by an experienced, bilingual French professor, is comprised of video lectures and learning activities (quizzes) to help solidify your learning. You can progress through the course as quickly or as slowly as you wish. You can learn french online free of having to go to a physical classroom. Taking this online course is a convenient way to learn the language in your free time or on the go.