IASSC CSSC : Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification Exams
Adding Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt to your résumé proves your commitment to improving your business acumen and analytical skills, not to mention your commitment to improving the business within which you work. Six Sigma training also prepares students for a leadership role.
These Tests help you to get Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification with high score
Learning Six Sigma methodologies for your work life can help impact your career future. The ability to add Six Sigma Certification to your resume proves your commitment to improving your business acumen and analytical skills, as well as improving the business where you work.
Getting a Six Sigma Certification usually requires individuals to have a certain level of experience and testify their proficiency. The certification can help you become a specialist in process improvement and will enhance your credibility.
- Six Sigma White BeltIt is the basic level of certification that deals with the basic Six Sigma concepts. White belts support change management in an organization and engage with local problem-solving teams that assist projects.
- Six Sigma Yellow BeltAt this level, you know the specifics of Six Sigma, how and where to apply it. You will support project teams on problem-solving tasks.
- Six Sigma Green BeltAt this level, you understand advanced analysis and can resolve problems that affect quality. Green belts lead projects and assist black belts with data collection and analysis.
- Six Sigma Black BeltBlack belts are experts and agents of change. They provide training in addition to leading projects.
- Six Sigma Master Black BeltThis is the highest level of Six Sigma achievement. At this level, you will shape strategy, develop key metrics, act as a consultant, and coach black and green belts.