Forget the rules, forget the lotus position, forget emptying your mind. Learn to meditate your way, the way that suits you and your lifestyle.
Whether you have never meditated, or maybe you tried it and thought it wasn’t for you, or maybe you thought you were doing it wrong, this course will guide you to the meditation practice that suits YOU.
Taking the meditation novice to their first solo meditation and beyond. Covering the definitions of meditation, visualisation, and guided meditations, meditation benefits, breathing techniques for meditation, types of meditation, meditation music, mudras, mantras, and your first solo meditation. Each lesson comes with downloadable transcripts and audio files – so whether you prefer to watch, listen, or read, your learning style is accommodated.
Also included are four guided meditations for you to follow and practice. Each meditation lesson is accompanied by a downloadable audio file so you can practice offline too. Also included are the guided mediation text files so you can edit, adapt and record your own version in your own words.
On completion of the course you will be able to:
● Differentiate between meditation, guided meditation, and visualisation.
● Correctly utilise breathing techniques for meditation.
● Follow a simple guided meditation.
● Define your own mantras for meditation.
● Use mudras and music to aid in meditation.
● Practice meditation
This course is for you if you:
● Are a complete meditation beginner
● Have trouble quieting your mind for meditation
● Have questions about learning meditation
● Have never meditated before
What you will need to complete this course:
● An internet connection
● Video streaming capabilities
● An interest in meditation
● An open mind
Join me in this meditation for beginners course and start reaping the many benefits of a regular meditation practice.