Programming Fundamentals using Python and C++
Enough basics to decide your next deep course!
Introduction to Python 3: Basic Fundamentals
Introduction to C++: Basic Fundamentals
Ability to decide which language to focus on
The goal of this course is to provide a starting point to programming in 2 popular programming languages.
- The course starts with a focus on Python 3:
- Specifically covering: data types, variables, operators, selection, and while loops.
- No intention to go far from that. The goal is to see these concepts in 2 languages.
- After that, the course moves to C++ to cover the same content and thoughts of python.
By the end of the journey, you will have
- Fair understanding of the very basics of the 2 languages
- Ability to decide which language to focus on it more.
You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!