Project Initiation and Planning (PMI-PMP)
The Project Initiation and Planning (PMI PMP) is course 1 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP). The course is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Projects are complex undertakings that require a high degree of coordination from start to finish. A lot goes into planning, getting the work done, monitoring progress, and finally, closing the project. In this course, you’ll learn what project integration management involves and why it’s important. Once you have an understanding of what’s needed to manage project integration, you’ll learn about the first two processes. These are what you use to create a project charter and develop a project management plan.
- Project Integration Management
- Integration Management Process Groups
- The Project Charter and Project Management Plan 4. Business Needs and Project Creation
- Inputs to Developing the Project Charter
- Techniques for Developing the Project Charter
- Elements of a Project Charter
- Inputs to the Project Management Plan
- Compiling the Project Management Plan
- Exercise: Planning the Project
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!