Quality Management for Business Excellence
2nd Edition • Lead Quality Management in the Organization • Transform the Organization to Become the Best-in-Class
This course provides the basic Quality Management knowledge, that each employee in the organization should have.
Understand what makes some organizations best-in-class organization.
How to take the quality of your product or service to the next level?
- Are you new to Quality and want to start with a strong foundation of Quality Management concepts?
- Are you appearing in any certification exam such as PMP, CQA, CQE and want to refresh your basic understanding of Quality Management?
- Are you working in the field of Quality Management and want to refresh your knowledge?
Here is what everyone in the organization should know:
- Definitions of Quality
- How can you achieve quality if you don’t understand what quality is?
- Why business need to produce quality product?
- Difference between Quality and Grade
- Difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Quality Management System
- History of Quality
- Quality Tools
- Learn about seven basic quality tools.
- Quality Costs – or the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Prevention cost, appraisal cost, internal failure costs and external failure costs
- Quality Awards – Deming Award, EFQM and MBNQA
- In this section you will learn about these three top global quality awards.
- Quality Gurus – Edwards Deming, Joseph Juran and Philip Crosby.
- In this section learn about the life and teachings of these quality gurus.
OVER 3900 HIGHLY SATISFIED STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE.
You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!