The Story of Scrum – Scrum in Real Life
There is plenty of content out there explaining the Scrum roles and what qualities you want in a person for each role but there is very little content about how to improve and become better at Scrum roles providing Real-live Examples of Scrum.
Scrum in Real Life is meant to empower students to become excellent in their practice of Scrum. I will examine several real-life challenges new Scrum Masters and Product Owners deal with, especially in work environments where Scrum has been only recently introduced or is not applied consistently.
The first part of the course is reserved for a Day in the life of Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner followed by the second part of the course which is some sort of an episodic story of 2-Week Sprint, with a small cast of characters and a simple fictional product.
In the last part of the course, there will be a breakdown of specific problems and issues, as well as Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work and advice for how to handle it, whether you are a Scrum Master or Product Owner, or developer.
Now, please check the description of this course, because we will cover lots of things here and this course will be updated continuously.
You will surely find some great things in this Course, in between the lines, namely, my passion invested into making my communication with you original, useful, and attractive.
Hi everyone, my name is Dejan. I am PSPO, PSM, Agile coach, and trainer of trainers with more than 50 international certificates in different areas of IT.
Based on my previous experience, I have created this Course for beginners so I can help individuals and teams to get better results with Agile and Scrum.
- Course intro
- Let’s meet OUR Product Owner
- A day in the Life of the Product Owner
- Let’s meet our Scrum Master
- A day in the life of the Scrum Master
- Two-Week Sprint in Real Life – Sprint 1-Day 1
- Two-Week Sprint in Real Life – Sprint 1-Day 2
- Two-Week Sprint in Real Life – Sprint 1-Day 3
- Two-Week Sprint in Real Life – Sprint 1-Day 6
- Two-Week Sprint in Real Life – Sprint 1-Day 10
- Two-Week Sprint in Real Life – Sprint 2-Day 1
- Release Planning and Initial Product Backlog Refinement
- Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work 1 and 2
- Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work 3 and 4
- Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work 5 and 6
- Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work 7 and 8
- Final thoughts
I hope you are passionate as I am for Agile and Scrum. And if you are, let’s dive in.