What you’ll learn
Basics and Fundamentals of Photoshop
How to Navigate with Photoshop Easily
Shortcuts to Improve Productivity in Photoshop
Concise and Simplified ways to Learn Photoshop
Step by Step Learning from Basic to Advance Photoshop
Dedication & Time for Learning
In this Photoshop for Beginners Course you will learn a lot of topics to become a Pro and Master in Photoshop.
This course is designed for learners who have zero knowledge in Photoshop, this can also applies to those who have already the working knowledge in Photoshop and want to take this course as a refresher.
The Course are sub-divided into sections ;
1. Introduction (Getting to know about Photoshop)
2. Download and Install Photoshop
3. Startup (how to start Photoshop)
4. Navigating though workspace and how to customize them
5. Working with Images, how to manage them in Photoshop
6. Moving and Selecting, how to manipulate the objects by means of Move and Select
7. Ways you can crop in Photoshop.
8. Different kinds of Slice Tool, their Functionalities, and Where you can use them
9. Frame Tool (Framing Objects in different shapes)
10. Getting sample color from the Image.
And a lot More..
so that for someone to navigate the topics that they want to know.
Arrangement of each topics are in sequence, that means if you want to learn Photoshop from ground up you should start from the first video.
Also I include some resource materials to enhance the learning in order for the students to practice as per the course video.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is for Beginners who have Zero knowledge in Photoshop
- And also for someone who wants to refresh their knowledge in Photoshop