What you’ll learn
Learn to use HTML and CSS like a pro with absolutely no prior experience
How to create a detailed plan, sketch, design, develop, test, and optimize a high-quality website
When and how to use standardized web design elements and templates professionally
Create a magnificent example of your work in the real world to add to your portfolio
In other words, you don’t need any prior knowledge of code or design
PC, Mac, or Linux, any operating system will do
The best free code editor in the world will be used, so there’s no need to spend money on expensive software
For what purpose would you use HTML and CSS?
Making websites is a creative and flexible job that can be done from almost anywhere, and pays handsomely to boot. As a rapidly growing field, web development promises excellent salaries and a bright economic future. The first step into this realm is learning HTML and CSS.
That’s not news to you; in fact, it’s why you’re interested in studying HTML and CSS in the first place. You’ve found the proper spot, then!
You won’t find a more comprehensive or high-quality course on Udemy for learning web development. Everything you need to go from knowing nothing about HTML and CSS to creating stunning websites with the same tools and technology employed by industry professionals is included in this comprehensive package.
You should take this class if…
- You’ve never built a website before, and you have no idea what you’re doing.
- Furthermore, you’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS from online courses or videos, but you’re still having trouble putting together a professional-looking, fully functional website.
- In other words, you’re a designer who wants to learn HTML and CSS because all of your other designer buddies are doing the same thing (they’re so brilliant!).
- If you already know how to code in HTML and CSS and can create the most stunning websites in the world, then you probably shouldn’t bother with this class. In any case, today is the day for everyone else to enroll in the course.
To sum up, does this sound like a fantastic plan to you? And if you’re ready to begin your web development journey like myself and other developers, then the time is now.
Who this course is for:
- Those who have never built a website before but are interested in learning how to create one that is professional, beautiful, and responsive
- Those who have taken HTML and CSS classes but still can’t seem to put together a good website are the target audience
- Design Artists that are looking to learn more about HTML5 and CSS3