What you’ll learn
Types of Business Writings in the Professional World
Principles of Clear Writing
Modes of Persuasion
Business and Client Correspondence Tips
Online Business Writing Tips
An Open Mind and Willingness to Learn New Skills.
The term business writing refers to memorandums, reports, proposals, emails, and other forms of writing used in organizations to communicate with internal or external audiences. • Business writers write to get work done. Writing like a boss means writing like a leader. Companies want leaders with power skills like written communication, email writing techniques and persuasion — and these are the skills you’ll learn about in this course!
Good writing skills in business have always been important, but in today’s age of technology, they are even more so. Being able to accurately and succinctly convey what you are trying to say is an invaluable skill, especially when your audience is busy and has limited time.
So if you are someone who wants to :
- Write emails that demonstrate your Professionalism and Understanding.
- Write emails that get responses
- Persuade different audiences with research-proven strategies
- Write clear, concise, and persuasive words that will achieve your objectives.
- Write effective business emails, memos, and letters
- Impress colleagues and/or professors with your writing
- Create documents that stand out among peers
- Design messages that people actually want to read
Then this course is for you!
The course focuses on the timeless principles that you can use to produce clear, powerful, persuasive writing and Achieve Your Objectives through Effective Writing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to Improve their Professional Writing Skills.